Blaze Usage and Meanings:
Supposedly named after the cherry or blaze at the end of a cannabis cigarette or joint, use “blaze” like you’d use “toke,” “smoke,” or “hit [a pipe or bong].”
- “Let’s go blaze this joint.”
- “Feel like blazing?”
- “I was so blazed last night!”
1. Some people also use blaze as a verb to refer to packing a bowl in preparation to smoke out, or blaze, of course.
- “[To the person with the gear] Blaze that up so we can get this sesh started.”
2. Occasionally you might see people use blaze as a noun to mean cannabis itself. In other words, people might say “blaze” in place of “weed” or similar slang.
- “Unimelika got the best blaze ever last week. I’m so jealous.”
Images that illustrate the word “blaze