What does blazed mean?
1. Named for the cherry or blaze at the end of a cannabis cigarette or joint, use “blazed” the same way you’d use “baked,” and similar words.
- “I was so blazed last night that I left my phone in the fridge.”
- “We only planned a quick sesh, but we ended up getting totally blazed.”
- “Jerry Sue was thoroughly blazed last night!”
2. Some people also use blazed as a past-tense verb to refer to having smoked a bowl. Basically, you’re using it in place of “smoked” or a similar word.
- “We blazed the entire quarter and I’m not sorry.”
- “I blazed up with that guy in the past, and he’s honestly not as bad as he seems.”
Images to Illustrate the Definition of “Blazed”